The following changes to the CTC Program have just been announced:
- As part of the Certification Via Coaching program, CTCs may recommend up to 50 individuals annually for whom they have provided a minimum of 25 hours of face-to-face, one-on-one, or small group Scrum coaching (eight individuals maximum) for Certified ScrumMaster® and Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification. Individuals recommended for the CSM® certification must pass the CSM exam. In order to recommend individuals for the CSPO® certification, the participating CTC must hold the CSPO certification.
- CTCs will be invited to the Trainer/Coach Retreats that precede Global Gatherings.
- CTCs will be added to the TCC Google Group.
- CTCs will be required to adhere to the new CTC Renewal Program requirements.
The Scrum Alliance has invested a lot of time and energy in improving the coaching programs over the last year, and this is more evidence of their commitment to listen to the community and make some really positive changes for current and future CTCs.
The Scrum Alliance cares about the quality of these programs, and more importantly, they care about us . . . their community and customers. I’m very appreciative of the work that the improvement committee has put into the program and excited to see continued growth in 2018 and beyond.
Sign Up for Newsletter and Podcast, Scrum the Planet!
PO Box 4577
Midlothian, VA 23112
Latest News & Articles
- Agile Coaching
- Agile Frameworks
- Agile Mentoring
- Business Agility Consulting and Advisory Services
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) Training in Richmond, VA
- Certified Scrum Training
- Custom Workshops and Training
- How to Claim PDUs for CSM and CSPO | Richmond, Virginia
- Leadership Coaching and Training
- Newsletter and Podcast Thank You Page
- Our Story
- Private Training Request
- Virtual Class Support
- Virtual CSM and CSPO Technical Support